In 1862, Julius Meinl I. developed an innovative roasting process that, for the first time, made it possible to offer roasted coffee instead of green coffee to customers around the world. Today, Julius Meinl is an international group and the Ambassador of Viennese coffee house culture, with production sites in Vienna and Vicenza. We are delighted to be one of the leading coffee roasters with more than 150 years of experience and coffee expertise, serving high quality coffee and tea products to our premium customers in hotels, restaurant and coffee houses around the world.
For the international Headquarters in Vienna we are looking for an
International Brand Manager (f/m)
who will join Julius Meinl in successfully building the future of the company, starting in June. In this position, you are directly reporting to the Head of Group Marketing Strategy & Brand Communication.
YOUR ROLE AND YOUR TASKS:
- Responsible for developing the global plans and for executing global communication and innovation projects, which support the broader short and long-term global marketing strategy
- Intensive collaboration with the international marketing colleagues, to ensure the brand remains relevant to consumers on a global scale, and that all initiatives support the brand promise
- Manage projects with a wide variety of functional areas, such as sales, purchasing, production and supply chain, as well as external agencies to execute specific marketing plans for each assigned title
- Develop global strategies and tactical projects for business growth
- Lead new product initiatives, including writing concept statements, analyzing information to help set the sales forecast, developing packaging and communication campaigns etc.
- Be in and close to the market, analyze customers, consumers, categories, competition and channels as part of a situation assessment, identifying trends and creating and implementing trade marketing tools
- Ensure implementation of JM brand standards and consistent visual brand appearance across regions and product lines
- Optimize the marketing budget to create a maximum value
- University diploma, preferably Business and Marketing
- 3 – 5 years of relevant marketing experience within an international environment, ideally within FMCG / consumer goods
- Self-confident and ‘hands-on’ personality, who is used to work independently but who can equally work in teams across countries and cultures
- Proven entrepreneurial spirit and ideally a good understanding of the HORECA market combined with good analytical skills and strategic abilities
- Driving for results, strong project management skills and ability to set the right priorities
- Inspiring, engaging person that galvanizes the organization around the brand and our poetry mission
- Fluent in English and ready to travel internationally
- Develop and executing international projects and initiatives
- Build and creating the future of Julius Meinl
- Work with a strong international focus and broad set of cultures and people
- Find interesting, international career opportunities within the Julius Meinl Group
THIS EXCITING TREASURE HUNT HAS BEEN SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED!
If you are looking for your NEXT CAREER STEP in a similar direction, send your application documents to office@leadingsearchpartners.